Residential & Commercial Rebate Funding
Thank you for helping us conserve water and for your interest
in residential & commercial rebates.
Residential water customers are those living in houses,
apartments, town homes, condominiums or mobile home complexes with four or less
dwellings that are not represented by a homeowners association or property
Businesses as well as Multi-Family property owners can also save water and money by participating in the commercial SoCal Water$mart rebate program. This is a free program designed for all Residential & Commercial customers.
This program offers cash rebate incentives for the installation of select indoor & outdoor water efficient fixtures. No matter the size or type of your home, business or facility, we encourage you to take advantage of the many water conserving devices and technology available through this program.
If you are unsure of the status of your current rebate
application, please visit socalwatersmart.com or
When calling, please be patient as you may experience long wait times due to high call volumes.
For more details and information about the residential
rebate program, please visit socalwatersmart.com.
- Rebate incentives for Turf Removal, Rain Barrels and Soil Moisture Sensors are now available!
- Rotating sprinkler nozzles start at $4.00 per nozzle with a minimum purchase quantity of 15 nozzles.
- High Effeciency Toilets eligible for a rebate must be WaterSense approved and meet 1.28 gpf (gallons per flush) or less.
- Only one rebate per application per product category, per customer.
- SoCal WaterSmart base rebates are now capped at the actual cost of the device, or the maximum base rebate per device listed in the SoCal Water$mart website, whichever is less. Unless specifically noted, actual device costs exclude tax, shipping, labor, and other charges.
- Funding is limited, and submitting a rebate application does not guarantee you will receive a rebate. Rebates will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis until funding is exhausted.
- Some rebate amounts have changed.